1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Shooting/hunting books

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Beavs, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I am listing the first and maybe the best of my book collection. If this is successful I will be listing many more books at reasonable prices in the future.........1. Elmer Keith "****, I was there" Hardbound 1979. It has my name written inside the front cover but otherwise is unaltered. Dust jacket is in 90% condition with two very minor tears at the corners.....$55.... 2. Kirt Darner "How to find giant bucks" Hardbound 1983 It has been autographed to me, (I met him at a gunshow in Portland and got the autographed copy. Yes he has been called a "poacher" but it is still a great book with awesome photos) Unaltered and in 95% condition....$25... 3. Skeeter Skelton "Good friends, Good guns, and good whiskey" Hardbound 1988. It has my name written by me inside the front cover. Unaltered with it's dust jacket @ 90%......$70.... 4. Skeeter Skelton "Hoglegs, hipshots and jalapenos" Hardbound 1991 It has my name written by me inside the front cover. Unaltered in 90% condition...........$85....If you want them all I will maybe make a deal...........Thanks for looking.........503.939.9258
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.