1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/ Sako Finnbear 270 Win.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gslam, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gslam

gslam TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Sako Finnbear 270 Win., 24” barrel with Leupold 4X12 scope. Finnbear bought new in the 60’s one owner all of its life used lightly for hunting deer, original finish no noticeable blemishes. Deadly accurate to any distance with 130 grain boat tail. Always hangered, likely no better around $1995.00 plus shipping. Ph. 406-366-0063.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Had a 30/06 from the same period that looked just like that one. Was a tack-driver for sure...used to groundhog hunt with the 130 gr Speer HPs during the Summer. Never tried a load that wouldn't shoot under an inch at 100 yards. Those guns had fabulous barrels.

3. gslam

gslam TS Member

0   0   0

claybrdr, Thanks for saying something nice I'm not used to that.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Those old Sakos are really great guns

5. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

0   0   0

I have its' little brother in .223 Rem that I bought when Garcia first brought them in. I took a lot of heat for getting the .223 over the .222Mag but I'm glad I did, brass is everywhere. 25grs of 4895 (drop tube load) and a 55gr bullet they all go into the same hole. Great rifle and I imagine the larger calibers do also. These were the BEST of the Sako's.

Jere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

best scope for sako finnbear 270

deer hunting with 270 win sako videos
sako 270
sako finnbear
sako finnbear 270
sako finnbear 270 for sale
sako finnbear pre garcia 30-06 l61r

sako l61r 270 for sale