1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS: S&W 360 Sc, Crimson Trace grips -PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 5 Stand Dan, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Member

0   0   0

I have an excellent condition used Smith and Wesson 360 AirLite Sc with crimson trace laser grips for sale, no trades. Due to it's Scandium/aluminum alloy frame, this 357 magnum only ways about 12 ounces and is a great carry gun.

I'm the original owner and I would say it has only been shot about 250 times. I never carried this gun, just kept it in the car. Comes with the original box, paperwork, original Hogue grips, and paperwork & accesories for the laser grips. Included is a Don Hume holser. I will do a face to face transfer in the DFW area. Shipping to your FFL dealer available at your cost.

Price was $750.00, now $695.00

Specifications -
    Caliber: .357 Magnum, .38 Special +P, .38 Special
    Action: revolving chamber
    Length: 6.375 in
    Width: 1.312 in
    Height: 4.25 in
    Cylinder Capacity: 5 rounds
    Barrel Length: 1.875 in
    Rifling: 5-grooves, RH twist
    Trigger: double-action
    Sights: ramp front, fixed notch rear
    Weight Empty: 11.3 oz
    Weight Loaded: 13.7oz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Member

0   0   0

Compare to the newer S&W 360PD, suggested retail $1,019 without the laser grips.
  3. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Member

0   0   0

Hey guys,

A small light weight revolver with a laser is grip, may be the best option in a conceal carry scenario. The best gun, is one you will carry.

To quote Col. Jeff Cooper, "Remember the first rule of gunfighting... have a gun"

Price now $695.00

Thanks,

5 Stand Dan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

s&w 360 sc for sale

s&w 360 sc silver

s&w360sc