1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/ Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter SS Bisley .44 Mag

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trappair, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trappair

trappair Member

0   0   0

For sale is a less than 1yr old .44 mag. It turns out it is way too muvh gun for me. Gun has a 2-7 Bushnell scope , can have with or without. I would like $575 with scope or $500 without. I will ship through FFL. Will try to post Pictures. May have to wait for son-in-law. Mike Ruggieri 317-838-9687
    [​IMG]

2. trappair

trappair Member

0   0   0

the wraping on the grips are so I could hold it better. They are like new underneath. It is self sticking ankel wrap.

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Trappair, load that thing down and shoot it. I've hunted deer with a 44mag. open sights for 20 + years. I shoot 8gr. of Universal behind a 240gr. lead semi-wad-cutter. Lost track of how many deer and one antelope I've shot in those years, but I have yet to have one run away. Presently shooting a Ruger Vaquero stainless in 4 5/8 in. bbl. which is not near as managable as that hunter with Bisley grip.

Take care and good shooting

Steve

4. trappair

trappair Member

0   0   0

Am I too high or just no interest?

5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Shoot a few full house rounds in a 454 Casull and you will realize how weak that 44 really is. (LOL) AJ

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If ya really want a handful, get urself a 500S&W.

7. 6chuter

6chuter Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Get the 460 S&W. Three guns in one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ruger bisley 44 magnum for sale