1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ruger Red Label 12ga

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

I have a nice Ruger Red Label 12 ga that I need to sell. It has 3" chambers and 28" barrels. Also included with this shotgun is the original box as well as 5 choke tubes and wrench. The chokes included are (2)Skeet, (2)Improved Cylinder and (1)Modified. The gun is in very good condition overall, with only a couple small dings on the buttstock from normal use(can be seen in pictures) and a little bluing wear on the back of the trigger guard. I will give the buyer a 2 day inspection period from the receipt date, if the gun is not as I have described, I'll pay the return shipping and refund the purchase price minus original shipping cost. I will let it go for $1000 OBO plus shipping to your FFL. This is a very nice shotgun with great wood for a Ruger. Serious buyers can e-mail me for pictures(remove the asteriks). Thanks.

Garrett

2. m629

m629 TS Member

Would you be interested in a trade for a ruger 20 ga 26" ?

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Sorry, not interested in trades. Open to reasonable offers. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.