1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Ruger #1 Staiinless 45-70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by littlerascal56, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlerascal56

littlerascal56 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a new Ruger #1 45-70 Stainless w/laminated stock I bought a couple of years ago. Fired 10 rounds thru it, and cleaned it. Includes factory paperwork (warranty card not filled out), stainless scope rings, extra front sight (shorter one), and sling swivels. Came in a Limited Edition box for some reason?

You don't see too many of these, and would be a good addtion to a #1 collection. Would also be a great cast bullet shooter!

Sell for $775 shipped, or swap for ? Located in Kansas...could possilby meet somewhere, or I can send to your FFL. E-mail for better pictures.

[​IMG]

2. Chris

Chris TS Member

0   0   0

How about a trade for a BT 100 thumbhole Trap gun. 34" barrel. Adjustable comb and Rad 2 with LOP adjustmenat, all done by "Greg Hissem".

$1650 cash or I would take $775.00 off the gun for trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Chris

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

what about a trade for a springfield special edition 45 XD == here is the link

new and unfired in a plastic case?

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=706397875480&pdesc=Springfield_XD_45_Dark_Earth&str=springfield%20xd&merchID=4005&r=view

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. littlerascal56

littlerascal56 TS Member

0   0   0

Gene:
    Just got a new Kimber 45 team Match, or I would have been interested in the .45.

Chris:
    Don't need another Browning in the cabinet...trying to weed out the long guns!

5. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What about a trade for an clean 03A3 and a CZ53 with Nazi markings?

6. Chris

Chris TS Member

0   0   0

We'll then how about a Remington 90T. Has a Rad 2 with LOP installed by "Greg Hissem" Has been rebuilt by Kolar. Everything reblued. 2250.00.

[​IMG]

7. littlerascal56

littlerascal56 TS Member

0   0   0

Not into collecting the old guns...03A3's not my forte'.

Chris.....you got to sell some of those trap guns...can't shoot them all! LOL

Keep those trade offers coming...this is a NICE Ruger #1.

8. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How about a Stevens 5100 in 16 ga plus some cash?

9. littlerascal56

littlerascal56 TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is SOLD..pending payment. Thanks to all that looked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.