1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Rock river predator persute ar-15

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Guys i have a like new rock river predator pursute ar varmint rifle. Rifle has been fired around 50 times. Very nice and very hard to get. 20" stainless match barrel 2 stage national match trigger very very accurate rifle. I have a few mags to include as well as a soft and hard case. Also included is a bore guide. I need 1400 shipped for this very nice very accurate ar rifle. Thanks Lee

2. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Skeetiee, Could I see a picture or two? I guess this gun has the A4 upper? A2 stock? 1 in 8 twist barrel? Bill

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

You are correct! Hope this pic works! Lee

[​IMG]

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

0   0   0

An optics/sights?

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here ya go.

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

0   0   0

I thought the predtor had the Ace Skelton Stock. Is that your gun Ahab? Looks like my Varmint model. 3/4" groups @100 yds with standard 55 gr bt bullets.

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nope...Just posted it properly for Skeetie.

Simply added the URL in the "Image URL" box.

8. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

The rifle pictured above is mine and is the one for sale. Price is 1400 OBO. Lee

9. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Skeetie, I thank you for the looksee. If I lived in prairie dog or coyote country I would be the proud owner of that gun. R/Bill

10. 5spd

5spd TS Member

0   0   0

Now I know Ive seen that on another site, thought it would go over there myself....Nice varmint gun IMO. I like it but........I'm a bolt man:)

11. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

rifle is sold!! Thanks Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.