1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington Model 700BDL/DM in .270WIN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought this November 1993 production rifle brand new because I had some inside info that Remington was going to discontinue the detachable magazine version of the BDL, which they did. I mounted a scope on it, fired 10 rounds through it to make sure it functioned properly, removed the scope and put the rifle in my safe. Now I need room in there, so I'm thinning the herd.

Today, the matte-blued SPS with a "Tupperware" stock is the only 700 available with a detachable magazine unless you pony up over two grand to have the Custom Shop build one for you. This gloss blued gem has a very nice walnut Monte Carlo stock with skip-line cut checkering and there isn't as much as a fingerprint on the entire gun. If I didn't tell you it had ever been shot, you probably wouldn't be able to tell otherwise.

averaged_2008_0303263.jpg

averaged_2008_0303264.jpg

averaged_2008_0303265.jpg

averaged_2008_0303266.jpg

averaged_2008_0303267.jpg

The first "I'll take it" gets it for $725 shipped to the "lower 48."

Did I mention that it's a .270?

Ed

2. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Forgot to say that this rifle comes with its box, hang tags and other paperwork.

Ed

3. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A member of another forum is interested in this rifle and I offered it to him with like-new Leupold 1" scope rings and STD bases as well as a brand-new extra magazine, still sealed in its factory packaging. Same offer goes here.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.