1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** FS Remington model 66 Seneca Green

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dougan1, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougan1

dougan1 TS Member

0   0   0

Remington mod. 66 semi auto 22 rifle with a Seneca Green stock. The gun is in nice condition and works perfect. The nylon 66 is a tube fed thru the stock rifle, The Seneca green stocks are hard to find and here is one. The date code E H which is Oct 1961 according to sources. The receiver cover has some small pitting on the left side and it is hard to see in the pictures and the end of the barrel and top of the front sight the bluing is worn, the stock is all there and does have I would say normal handling scratches. It is 50 years old and it was my dads. I have plinked many a ground hog over the years. It shoots dead on and will empty the tube with no problem. The only reason I am selling is so I can put the money towards a trap gun as that is where my interest is going. These are getting harder to find so do not miss this one. This is my first time ever selling one of my guns. If you want more pictures, see the gun or talk or are located close to me and zip code 07825 New Jersey you are welcome to see the gun Will ship to US only Will not ship to Alaska or Hawaii thanks for looking Adam $550.00

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.