1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington Model 32 30" w/ fitted Briley 20ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by weagle, Jun 8, 2013.

1. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

FS: Remington Model 32 12 ga. with 30" barrels F/F. Has fitted Briley 20 ga tubes with Series 23 screw in chokes. 4 S-23 20 ga choke tubes included. Mod, LMod, and 2 Cyl.

8lbs 11oz, add 14oz with the briley tubes installed. LOP is 14 1/2" Cast is neutral with double palm swell. Fine cut checkering and gorgeous wood. This is a custom stock by master stock maker Sherman Mays of Tenn.

Gun was reworked by Krieghoff. The topstrap was refreshed and the triggers maintained. The previous owner was the one who had the work done. This gun has a few thousand rounds at the most since being maintained. It is ready to for some high volume sporting clays use. Everything works perfect.

Gun has been reblued also.

Remington 32's are generally considered collectors, but this gun is a shooter. I just don't shoot 12 ga very much, so I'm passing it along.

Price is $2500.00 shipped/insured. To FFL in lower 48.

My contact email is donanderson@bellsouth.net.

[​IMG]

2. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

FS: Remington Model 32 30

[​IMG]

3. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

More Pictures here:

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/weagle4848/library/remington%20model%2032?sort=3&page=1

4. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

Drop at heel is 1 1/2" Comb is parallel.

[​IMG]

5. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

This gun is now listed on gunbroker with a NO RESERVE auction.

Here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=347351042

Thanks for looking.

6. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

I have added some pics and the starting bid is only $1650 on gunbroker. There is no reserve and someone may get a steal.