1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington 90T w/Extras Updated!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Em_One, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

[edit]: Update - See last post of thread, will include hard case...

Hello,

I am selling my 90T - it is a low-rib model. 34" "big-bore", *factory-ported*, with full-choke (fixed) barrel, and an adjustable comb.

[​IMG]

Excellent mechanical condition, tuned up by Remington at the Grand in 2007. Locks up like a vault, tight as new, top-lever is very right of center.

[​IMG]

Cosmetically its around 96%+, it shows a little bluing wear on the top lever and edge of the receiver from carrying and where my trigger finger contacted the receiver, but no significant bluing loss anywhere. There are couple small scratches on one plate (the camera flash makes them stand out). Also a couple minor marks in the walnut stock but otherwise in very good condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comes with the following:

*Original box

*3-sets of side plates [includes: special side plates blued with broken-clay engraving and REMINGTON 90T, blued with REMINGTON 90T, and in-the-white blanks (all valued at $125 or so per pair).

*Original manual in very good condition.

*Green-handle REMINGTON stock wrench and green-handle allen-head wrench for the trigger group.

*It has had the fore-end iron update/repair ($150) at Kolar (with paper-work).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email me for additional photos. This gun is good for many thousands of rounds. With all the original extras:

$1800 + shipping to FFL.

I would like to sell this as a complete "90T set". Email or PM.

em(underscore)one3006(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

2. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

Will include the following case... Still $1800 + shipping to an FFL..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

up for the weekend

4. mikej

mikej TS Member

0   0   0

Damn what a nice gun! Looks familiar!...mike

5. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

Yup, brought it up to Wallum Lake today - consensus is that its a really nice gun! Still available right now..

Dave

6. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

7. Em_One

Em_One TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 90t case