1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS Remington 870 TC Trap 30 Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rbpeep, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbpeep

rbpeep TS Member

0   0   0

rbpeep_2012_25034.jpg

rbpeep_2012_25035.jpg

rbpeep_2012_25036.jpg

rbpeep_2012_25037.jpg

rbpeep_2012_25038.jpg

rbpeep_2012_25039.jpg

rbpeep_2012_250310.jpg

FS Remington 870 TC. Completely unmodified. Just as it came from the factory. Some wear.. The shell follower has some bluing wear. The magazine has wear where the slide rubs it. There are a couple of minor marks on the buttstock.. but nothing major. It is 30" FC. The LOP is 14.5 inches. I'm not sure what the comb height is, but I'd say it's middle of the range for 870's. It's such that when I hold it, I have a nice figure 8 from the back and front beads. The wood is not exceptional for a TC, but has quite a bit of figure. Like all the TC's the action is very smooth. I think the factory did an extra job of lapping the actions on these to smooth them up. I have two of these and am selling the nicer one to accumulate some money to buy my 4 grandkids sporting clay guns for Christmas. Thanks for looking, Randy Peeples Price is $795 plus $30 shipping. I have lots more pictures.. Email and I'll send them.

Price dropped to $750 plus $30 Shipping.
  2. rbpeep

rbpeep TS Member

0   0   0

I have more pictures if you'd more details email and I'll send them. Thanks,
    Randy
  3. rbpeep

rbpeep TS Member

0   0   0

Hi,

No offers so price must be high... Lowered to $750 plus $30 shipping.. Thanks,
    Randy.
  4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

its a $500.00 gun
  5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Or less......
  6. rbpeep

rbpeep TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry to waste time and space. It's worth more than $500 to me.. so I'll keep it.
    After all, $500 is almost 5 tankfuls of gas!! Happy shooting,
    Randy
  7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It definantly a nice keeper you have there...unfortunantly most guns are not bringing their true value let alone sentimental value...remember that they don't eat a thing so it costs nothing to keep them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.