1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington 870 20-gauge barrels, near mint cond

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I have for sale four Remington 870 20-gauge barrels. All are 26" long, are choked fixed improved cylinder and have vent ribs. I do not exagerate when I say that these barrels are in near mint condition. Two of the barrels are for 'Light Weight' receivers, for 2¾" shells only. The other two can be used with 2¾" shells or 3" shells in a magnum receiver. I am asking $185 plus $20 for USPS shipping and insurance for each of the Light-Weight barrels, and $175 plus $20 for USPS shipping and insurance for each of the Magnum barrels. I'll post some photos of the barrels probably tomorrow. If any questions, please PM me. Thanks.

LA in MA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.