1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington 3200 Special Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fisher0907, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

SOLD p/f====This fine Remington 3200 Special Trap has 30" barrels, Full over I/M fixed chokes with the bottom barrel ported. The metal is pristine and the wood stocks only have a few very small handling marks. The factory updates have been done and this was one of the later production guns (S/N 35XXX). It has an adjustable but plate with a Kick-Eez recoil pad and an adjustable soft comb for added shooting comfort. LOP is 13 5/8" to end of pad.
    I'm 5'11" and the gun mounts great for me.
    I bought this gun a few months ago with the intention of shooting more trap, but all I ever do is Skeet and occasional Sporting Clays so this one is up for sale. Included with the gun is a luggage-type carry case.
    The price is $1350. plus $35.00 shipping. US Postal money order please; must ship to your FFL.
    Please feel free to ask questions either by PM or email: jon_fisher@att.net
    Thanks for looking!
    Jon
    -

fisher0907_2009_26031.jpg

2. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

3. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

4. fisher0907