1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Remington 3200 Special Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

I want to sell a Remington 3200 Special Trap. This gun has 30" barrels. Fixed Chokes. Top barrel full, bottom barrel Imp. Mod. It does have the . between the O/U which is supposed to mean updates has been done by Remington Length of pull with my Craftsman Tape is 14 1/2". The lever is a little right of center. The gun is very solid. It has a few freckles on the tang. I bough this gun as a second gun. Don't believe I going to need it. The stock and blueing will both go 92% plus. I would like to get $1200.00 out of it. I will be shipping it in a cheapo hard case. It has to be sent to an F.F.L. and to the address on his license only. Sorry with the laws I can't send it to California. Cost of shipping will be $30.00 U.P.S. Ground insured.

2. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

I have three pictures I would like to post. Anyone that can help.

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Just a note to let you know that shipping to California is NO problem. As a NON-dealer you can ship to an FFL without any problem. Just ship the gun with a copy of your photo D/L and that's the end of it. A dealer in the other 47 states just has to go on line and get an approval code. Takes just a few minutes and it quite easily done. SO--don't punish our California trapshooting pals by not selling to them. It's not their fault. If we exclude them--then "THEY" win................

4. holsteinbeetle

holsteinbeetle TS Member

0   0   0

Hello,

You have a PM.

5. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

I really have to apologize. I have never received a PM before and never checked it. There are 8 people that think I don't care. I checked it today and am sending the pics to the first person that offered to post them. The others that requested pics will receive them if I have you E-mail. Thanks and please have patients with me.

6. mdunn

mdunn TS Member

0   0   0

Please send the photos to me at your earliest convenience. Thanks..Mike Dunn

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oldstuff, Sorry it took me so long I have been away from the computor for a day and 1/2.
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=MVC-027S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=MVC-028S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=MVC-029S.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looks like a very good deal to me, If I did not already own one or three I would be a buyer!

9. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Bill Grill--Thanks for the help in posting the pictures. Ron

10. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

TTT one time please

11. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

Is this still available? Email cjashbeck@hotmail.com or pm me I am interested. Thanks Corey

12. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Reply to PM has been sent

13. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

NICE GUN!!!!!!

14. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

0   0   0

is the gun still available? email asap thanks joe

15. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

The gun is still for sale. It is a very nice gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rem mod 3200 special trap