1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/ Remington 3200 PICS ADDED 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NJCOP, Jun 18, 2013.

1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a Remington 3200 for $1650 about 2 months ago. Its near mint. Its a higher serial # so the receiver upgrades were done in production at Remington. It's got a MC Stock and the ejector sears have been removed as not to cause the forend to crack. (I still have them and they will be shipped with the gun if a buyer wants them). I've been shooting a straight stocked 870 for so long that I can't warm up to the MC stock. I'm looking to get out of this with my pride so the gun is up for sale at $1500.00 plus actual shipping and handling. Photos will be posted. I've only shot 150 rounds out of the gun myself. IMPMOD and FUll Choked. When I hit with the IMP/MOD barrel birds turn to black dust. There's one shiney spot on the barrel where the forend meets (see last picture).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please note that I haven't cleaned the gun throughly before taking the pics but its been lubed in the hinge contact area.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Barrel length? Jeff

3. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I'll put that up tonight, the guns not in front of me and I'd rather not guess.

4. andy.clayton@hot

andy.clayton@hot TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to see photos. Andy Clayton

5. joee12

joee12 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Yes, pictures please, I am very interested, thanks, Joe

6. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Water heater went out last night. 8th major item to take a XXXX in the past six months. A couple due to the hurricane, the others due to planned obsolesence ... American products made in Mexico and the like.

Will try and get pics up asap. My wife will tell you that hot water trumps guns and fun.

7. Robster7

Robster7 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'll do $1,500.00 if it has 32" barrels and the description is as listed.....

8. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

TTT Pics added

9. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

10. DinoB

DinoB Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

11. NJCOP