1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Remington 31TC Trap Sold Pending Funds

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by henrims, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henrims

henrims Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For Sale: Remington 31TC Trap. 12 ga, 30 inch, full choke, vent rib. Real good condition. Appears to be all original. All serial numbers match, 109,9XX. Beautiful wood with correct recoil pad, LOP = 14 3/8ā€. The forend had a chip but has been repaired. The chip is at the very front corner on the right side, about the size of a nickel. This must be common as I have seen several that were chipped in the same spot. Anyway they saved the piece and it has been repaired. Whoever did the repair did a pretty good job. Original blue, looks good. No rust. There is one vertical scratch on the left side of the receiver, noticeable but not too bad. Bore is clean and bright, this gun does not appear to have been shot much. A few handling marks but overall a very nice unmolested 31TC. 3 day inspection, return for refund if not satisfied. $825 to your FFL. Or trade towards 32ā€ Browning XT or 30/32ā€ XS Sporting, 682 Gold E Trap, or Caesar Guerini Sporting. Iā€™m in central IL.
    Send me a PM if you're interested or have questions.

Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

I belive Ill take it,please contact me to work out the details. Ray B.

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

1/2 hour late and a dollar short,LOL. Thank goodness. Good luck Ray

4. henrims

henrims Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to Ray.

Thanks for looking.

Mike