1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Remington 31 TC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

FS Remington 31 TC Sold Pending Funds

I am selling for a friend a Remington 31 TC that is in wonderful condition. Gun has a 30 inch barrel with a .733 bore and a .034 restriction. Has the small trigger group with a pull trigger. It is seial number 19XXX. LOP is 14 1/4 inches over pad. Gun has great wood and the only thing that I can see is not original is the forend which matches perfectly but has a non-original checkering pattern. Bluing and wood finish are in wonderful condition as you can see in the pictures. Asking price is $1200 and you can contact me for additional pictures or with any questions you might have. Gerry Addison, esetter5@roadrunner.com.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thanks bulleys but my friend wants the money and not another gun. Come on, you want the gun make me a great offer and lets get it done.

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Don't want to get into a price arguement here, but the guns you are referring to are both field guns not trap grades, both are plain barrels, one is a 16 gauge and both have poly chokes. I don't think that is a fair comparrison to this gun. I believe you will be very hard pressed to find a 31TC in this condition for less money. That's just my opinion, for what it is worth.

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Don't want to get into a price arguement here, but the guns you are referring to are not in the same league with the gun I'm offering. One has a laminated stock the other has a 1 inch wood spacer and rust pitting, and they both are $700. I don't think you are comparing apples to apples here. But that's just my opinion, and I don't think you will find a 31 anywhere close to this condition for less money.

7. ole 31

ole 31 TS Member

Jaquas does have 2 31 TC's on their website right now.

8. esetter

esetter Active Member

Yes and they are $700 each, one with a laminated stock and one with a one inch wooden spacer. Not guns in original condition as this one is, but I'm sure both are serviceable guns if that is what you are looking for.

9. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I need a stock for a Rem 31 field grade that I am working on if any 31 owners have a spare. Can be ugly wood as we use this gun for youth trap program. This is a purdy 31 TC you got here. Omaha

10. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Hi:
    has this gun been sold?

What is his rock bottom price?
    Dave

11. esetter

esetter Active Member

FS Remington 31 TC Sold Pending Funds

Gun is sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks, Gerry Addison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.