1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Remington 1100 Magnum

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mnflatlander, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

For sale is a Remington 1100 Magnum. I owned it for about 20 years and only shot about 3-4 boxes thru it. There is slight bluing wear at the end of the barrel. There are very light scratches on the stock and forearm. They aren't gouged into the wood. The gun is in very good condition. 30 inch barrel. Full fixed choke. Ribbed and a double bead. Will consider possible trade??? $550 or B/O. $25 FFL to FFL. Will consider all reasonable offers. Please e-mail me if you need more info. Thanks, Phil

2. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

3. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

I mainly waterfowl hunt. I would like a nice auto or pump 12ga. I usually use a pump. I never use this gun. Thats why its going! Phil

4. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

I did not mention, its a 3 inch chamber!

5. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

How about $500 includes shipping! Let me know! Thanks, Phil

6. Mnflatlander

Mnflatlander TS Member

Any reasonable offers?

7. 682b

682b Member

Right now 1100's aren't selling . I thought with a tight money market the lower priced quality gun market would hold up better. It has not and I would say that It stinks. Within the last 4 weeks there have been 3 mag's and then this weekend a very clean 20ga standard. That gun should have sold off very quickly. A 3" mag for 395.00 yours for 550.00 or B/O and mine for 525.00 delivered. Don't give your gun away. Put it back in the safe and just let it age. That is what I am going to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fs remington 1100 magnum

fs remington 1100 magnum 12ga