1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Remington 1100 Competition Adj Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dmarbell, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 1100 Competition for sale. 30" target barrel, adjustable comb. ProBore chokes in skeet, IC, Light Mod(X2), Mod, and Full. Very nice wood on this gun. A few handling marks, some superficial scratches on the receiver from loading shells, but otherwise like new. $1000 plus shipping to your FFL.

Danny

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_6.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_7.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Clays/?action=view&current=1100C_8.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

THE "Danny Marbell"?

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That's an awfully low price. The guns not hot is it?

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

MIA, Yes, the one and only (at least Jr. I am a Jr.).

Dickgtax, Yes, it's hot to look at, hold and shoot. It'll be hot in someone's hand for a dime. And, it's a cool shooter. Just not better fit, for me, than my 391. I got a decent deal, and I paid what I'm asking.

Danny "The One and Only"

5. K-Hill

K-Hill Member

0   0   0

Would you consider a straight up trade for a Beretta 391 teknys field? It has a 26" bar. and extra grain stock Like new.
    Thanks Murray

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I don't hunt, so I would have to sell your gun. It's a good offer, but that trade doesn't work for me. Anyone interested in Murray's Teknys for a dime?

Danny

7. Dickgshot

0   0   0

Would you consider an offer of $1100 plus shipping?

8. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

For that price, I'll drive it to your house. Which house do you choose?

Danny

9. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Up for pics that rival anything MIA does!

I might regret this part later, but send me interesting trade offers. Please don't be offended if I don't want what you have, though. I promised my wife, my instructors and dickgtax I'd stop buying/trading for so many guns (crossing and uncrossing fingers for practice).

Two things I would be interested in:

Beretta 391 Urika 2 Kick-Off Synthetic Sporting
    Beretta 391 Parallel Target SL 30"

Danny

10. Dickgshot

0   0   0

Dmarbell in his post implied that he and I know each other. Nothing could be further from the truth. I wouldn't know Dmarbell if I tripped over him.
    However, I am familiar with and have shot a gun very similar in appearance to the one in the picture. Coincidently, the few minor scratches are even located in the same place. However, it couldn't be the same gun because, as I said before, I don't know any Dmarbell.

With regard to the Remington 1100 Competition with adjustable comb that I shot:
    I am an old Remington 1100 shooter having shot trap and skeet for years with that gun; and Sporting Clays when I started 10 years ago. This gun has a teflon coating on all the moving parts. I do not remember ever shooting an 1100 that cycled and shot as smoothly as this one. I think this would make an excellent trap, skeet or sporting clays gun, and for the price it's selling for here it's a excellent buy.

Whether or not you can trust the seller, I don't know. You might ask for references, but not from me because, as I said earlier, I have never met him, nor do I want to.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I can vouch for Danny. We have done business and he is a good guy

12. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in the 1100, please call 307-689-1793 for additional info

Jim

13. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I got compliments on another site about the pics. I was coached, on this site, by MIA on how to present a gun for sale. I hope I have done the master proud!

There are no real flaws on this gun. Any flaws are reflections.

Danny

14. Dickgshot

0   0   0

I can't afford the gun right now, but how much for a set of the pictures?

15. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Dick,

Pics are on the way, free of charge. Do the same for me someday. Tell Yhwh Hll, he'll know what I mean.

No interesting trade offers for a very nice 1100 Competition?

Make offers, I don't mind an insult or two. If I don't want what you have, I'll tell you (just ask Dick).

Danny

16. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

0   0   0

danny you still shooting that ole moneymaker 391 or have you sold it too?

17. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I paid 1450 for mine!!This is a steal!

18. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I sold the 391 Moneymaker, which was a bad mistake on my part.

Poacherjoe, that's what I've been saying.

Danny

19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Danny is a way good stand-up kind of guy to deal with...hes got my 5 star rating

20. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm way behind on Remington autoloaders. Why is the Competition sell for so much more than the old '60's and '70's 1100's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 competition with adjustable comb
adjusting comb of reminton 1100 competition
rem 1100 compition ajustable comb reviews
remington 1100 adjustable comb for sale
remington 1100 competetion comb to high

remington 1100 competition adjustable comb

remontion 1100 trap ajustable comb