1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Remington 11-87 sporting clays SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    For those not familiar with this model, the forend is shorter than a regular forend, and the mag tube is shorter. This was to make the gun more "lively" for sporting clays. Yet the barrel has the gas chamber (aka "barrel hanger") in the normal position, and any light contour 1187 barrel will fit this gun. The difference in length is one vent rib slot position (the forend here spans four slots, the normal forend spans five). These are nice guns for sporting clays. I doubt Remington will ever make an 1100 or 1187 like this again.

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good info. I have one of these, but I thought the barrel was unique, also. I just tried putting on a different 1187 barrel and it fits fine, Cool. Mark. Now back to the for sale thread.

3. mikey357

mikey357 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

What are the Choke Tubes that come with the Gun? Still have the Remington Plastic Hard Case? TIA....Mike S.

4. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

The barrels do interchange with any light contour but the barrels on the sc were a different low glare finish and some were factory ported.

6. new loader

new loader Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is this one ported? Can't see end of barrel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content