1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Remington 105CTi 11 12 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

In December a good friend of mine passed away. I've sold all of his reloaders and supplies for his widow and she has now decided to sell his guns. I have a Remington 105 and a Beretta DT10. I'll list the DT10, after I've taken pictures.

The Remington was hardly used and is in great condition, with one scratch on the forend. (See pictures)

MSR $1242.64 She's asking$900 or B/O Please PM me for info.
    img src='/uploads/yvonne_2008_030395.jpg'>

View attachment 213878

View attachment 213879

View attachment 213880

View attachment 213881

View attachment 213882

2. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

REMINGTON MODEL 105CTi II
    The next generation of The world’s most advanced Autoloader.
    The lightest, softest-shooting 12-gauge semi-auto we've ever built, the Model 105 CTi II transforms each shot to a fluid, effortless motion. There are a number of proprietary technologies that launch it to the forefront of firearm design, and it starts with the receiver. Namely, the industry's only skeletonized titanium shotgun receiver
    It's wrapped with a stout carbon-fiber shield to create the ultimate fusion of toughness and reduced weight. The receiver is also home to the Remington-exclusive semi-automatic bottom feed and eject mechanism. Our “Double- Down” system produces no peripheral distraction from ejecting shells – a feature trap, skeet and sporting clays shooters have raved about since day one. The simplified gas system has very few moving parts, requires less cleaning and there's virtually nothing to wear out or replace. Along with reducing felt recoil, the overbored barrel enhances pattern consistency.
    Specifications:
    12ga only
    26" or 28" Barrel - Pro Bore Vent Rib
    4+1 capacity, 3" Chamber
    46 1/4" Length, 7.1 lbs
    Satin Walnut Stock, Black Finish

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Too bad it didn't quite live up to those claims ...

4. tcouch

tcouch Member

0   0   0

Being a lefty I have always wanted to try this gun. I heard the second run fixed the bugs, but i've not shot one.

Tim

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There's a couple that shoots at our club that shares this same gun. He's a righty ~ She's a lefty! They shoot it for trap and skeet.

6. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My sympathies to the lady. We need all the good shooter friends that we have and miss those whom we have lost.

I did not know the gentleman but on behalf of trap shooters everwhere, please know that we share your loss.
    Jim in Mississippi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.