1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Rem. 597 17 HMR

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dolphin77, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Very nice Rem 597 17 HMR, black composite, no metal sights, nice Bushnell/Banner 4X scope and 2 mags. Remington does have a recall on these, but it must not be serious as they are only offering about half what the rifle costs..Anyway, this one shoots great, never a problem...email for pics...$375 plus $20 shipping to your ffl...Thanks WC

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm not sure if this is all that's behind this but at one time I had a Remington auto(596 I thought) that said 22wmr on the barrel but was a 17 HMR. I let a guy talk me out of it as I felt it was an accident waiting for a place to happen. Jackie B.

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Check out the link above.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Straight from the horses mouth......Remington doesn't say "but it must not be serious".

5. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

subject to recall...but you only get a fraction of what you paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.