1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Rem 1100/1187 JW/Ken Rucker Pro Combo Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-10.jpg" target="_blank"> 001-10.jpg </a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Brand new in box/never installed Jack West/Ken Rucker Rem. Pro-Combo Sets for Remington 1100/1187 12ga. Stock will also fit 870/878/58/1196 (forend will not fit these models, so you'll need to provide your own forend).

These sets have the carbon fiber finish. This is the same set that comes on the Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic (which is a little hard to find right now).

"Drop-in replacement for factory stock lets you adjust the comb height and left/right position to provide a solid cheekweld for different types of shooting or different shooters. Simply loosen two hex-head screws on the right side of the comb to change height; remove the comb and loosen the two support posts to change left/right position. Made from lightweight, yet exceptionally strong, 30% fiberglass-reinforced molded polymer that resists impact, moisture, and surface abrasion. Molded-in pebble texturing at the pistol grip helps you maintain a secure hold. Comes with adjustable recoil plate, Ken Rucker recoil system, and Limbsaver recoil pad to drastically reduce felt recoil. Total of eight different adjustments."

These regularly sell for $400 plus shipping.

I'm selling them for $355 shipped to you. I can get as many sets as needed.

$45+ cheaper than you'll find them ANYWHERE else.

I received a price increase from my supplier on these stocks a couple days ago.

I will hold the line @ $355 for the set I have in stock, as well as the 5 sets I currently have on backorder that I was able to lock in at the old price.

However, once those are all gone, and I have to start paying the increased price, my selling price for these sets will go to $370 inc shipping (still about a 10% savings over anyone else who sells these).

If you would like to purchase the stock I have sitting here and ready to ship, or would like to get your name on the waiting list for one of the 5 sets on backorder at the old price, please let me know.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

In stock set SOLD. Send me a PM or email if you'd like to get on the wait list for the backordered stocks.

3. Quality2780

Quality2780 TS Member

0   0   0

Do these stocks have a cast?

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

No, they are dead straight.

Also, another update on these stocks. There was ANOTHER price increase from my supplier on them yesterday. Based on this increased cost from my supplier, it will no longer be financially viable for me to sell these stocks.

Therefore, unless something changes, once the 5 sets I have on backorder sell, I will no longer be selling these stocks, and there will no longer be a source for these stocks at less than MSRP prices.

I currently have one party in line for the backordered stocks, and 4 more openings if you'd like to jump on one. Like I said, unless something changes as far as my cost on these stocks (which I really don't foresee happening), once they're gone, they're gone.

Based on past experience, the backorders typically take 3-4 weeks to fill.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Did everybody get the price increase or just the guy discounting them?Jeff

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

No clue.

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Might look into that.

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

We still have the PRO COMBO stock sets for $399.95 plus shipping. We can supply these in 1100/11-87/870 sets in both black and carbon fiber finishes. We can also do other hydro finishes for an additional charge. We can do custom lengths, pad adjusters and lop buttplates for these stocks. We also carry the std. Jack West models as well. Call Carolyn with your needs @ 903-209-5074.

Ken and Carolyn Rucker......Speedbump Stockworks

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ttt

10. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Stock sets have been shipped to me, and are en route. I have at least one set that is currently unspoken for, and there may be others available pendings responses from those who expressed interest before.

If you'd like one, please contact me ASAP, since, as I said before, when they're gone, they're gone, and I won't be ordering any more.

11. ZTWITHE

ZTWITHE Member

0   0   0

I'll take the set you have in stock. Pm me where to send the money. Thanks, Zach.

12. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

ZTWITHE- PM to you.

I believe all the sets available are spoken for now. Still waiting to hear back from a couple people to make sure they're still interested, will know by mid-day tomorrow if I'll have any that are available again if anybody backs out or doesn't respond to me.

If you want to be on standby in case someone backs out, please send me an email.

13. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

One set remains due to a non-response from a formerly interested party. Last chance if someone is interested.

14. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

All spoken for. Will post back if someone backs out or their payment doesn't show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

aftermarket remington ken rucker model 1100 stocks

custom remington 1187 trap stock set

does jack west sell longer comb posts for his remington 1100 stock

ken ruckers pro combo

pro combo stock remington 1100 for sale