1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/Rare BT-99 Max Stainless (SOLD AGAIN)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by buckhunter31, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckhunter31

buckhunter31 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

2. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

That is one beautiful gun I'd love to own. I hope it doesn't end up in a gun safe for the rest of its life!!

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I don't think that will happen...that stainless finish begs to be shot in good and nasty weather..whomever bought it is dealing with a great guy..John is A+++ all the way

4. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

chit.... too late once again....

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trades!!!

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Communication is key and very very important. I hope it all works out ok. I'm sure if needed a second buyer would happen quickly. That is a very unique and awesome BT. I would love to have it in my collection.

Good luck ata john!!

7. grntitan

0   0   0

When did you last here from the potential buyer? If it were mine you(meaning the buyer) would have maybe two days and then i would move on. Actually two days is a day too long but i'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Thats my opinion.

8. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

Hey is the gun still for sale?

9. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Smells like a fish. Sell it to someone else and let the first guy bitch. It will fall on "deaf ears".

10. grntitan

0   0   0

John--Thats a tough call but there is simply no excuse for not staying in touch. If it were me i'd go another day and then repost it for sale. If a check arrives i would send it back with a letter stating you didn't know what happened to him. It will likely get messy but you did nothing wrong. This is my opinion cause you asked. You may handle it your own way because its your gun. Everything i have sold and bought here involved very good communication. I always request a phone number and prefer a phone call to discuss things in person via phone. I'll repeat, communication is very very important. I think you have done your part. Good luck friend. I feel for you.

Matt

11. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

0   0   0

Check and FFl is probably in the mail as you speak. You gave him your address and he is probably has it sent.

Mike

12. grntitan

0   0   0

Probably gets many in trouble. It goes hand in hand with assume.

13. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

i wish i was in usa and could buy this beauty--but canada duties/taxes suck----

up for a straight up guy and a gorgeous gun

14. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

I know that this is none of my business, but what if your buyer was from Joplin?

15. srp41

srp41 Member

0   0   0

John if there's no buyer e-mail me srp41@comcast.net,I'll buy it for full asking price

16. srp41

srp41 Member

0   0   0

John call me 978-774-8687 I'll buy this shotgun from you or e-mail me at srp41@comcast.net thank's Steve

17. grntitan

0   0   0

Good deal ATA John. You did MORE than your part. I would deal with you in a heartbeat. You have way more patience than i. I'll say one last time, NO EXCUSE FOR NOT COMMUNICATING. Especially in this day and age of many ways to do so. Original buyer should be put on the no sell list.

18. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Looks like that would be a nice deck to be out on enjoying a cool beverage, on a nice peaceful evening. Nice back yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.