1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Ranger XL + 5 Lenses and Case ========>

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kfbagt, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Got new shooting glasses for Christmas so am selling my current set-up.

Ranger XL's, 66mm, not sure of temple length but I have a pretty big noggin and these were fitted to me by an eye Dr, so I would say they are the 160mm type.

They are about 2 years old, always very well cared for, the word randolph down the left side is slightly worn as you can see in the photo. Lenses are all in excellent condition with no scratches, I wore the purple 95% of the time and occasonally the yellows in low light conditions. I don't think the others have been worn more than once or twice. They are NOT prescription lenses, they are the plano versions. The bronze lenses are polarized and the dark grey are the color mags.

I just priced this set new and it comes in around $320 plus shipping. I will take $200 plus shipping, should be able to get them in a med flat rate box.

I'm always interested in trades for k-80 parts.... titanium chokes, accessories or whatever.

thanks for looking and please contact me by email or PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Glasses are located in Ashland, KY 41101 if you want to see them in person or pick them up.

Paul Daniels

kfbagt_2010_130872.jpg

kfbagt_2010_130873.jpg

kfbagt_2010_130874.jpg

kfbagt_2010_130875.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.