1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS PW 900 on Ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by slkslk, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slkslk

slkslk TS Member

0   0   0

It is not worth much more than the current bid, which is at $450 now with a week to go.

Steve

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Crazy part is EBAY will fetch more than its value. Good for sellers bad for buyers. With the upgraded alum hopper and the die removal I bet it brings 550

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

An 800c with a 505 beam scale broght $ 650 a couple weeks ago. I may dust off some of my extras!! Jeff

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've seen PW items go for MORE then more HAD the buyer called PW and order a new one!!!!

5. slkslk

slkslk TS Member

0   0   0

I like the heck out of my 900, but it is old. Just have to wonder when they will stop making parts for that model. Before I would pay $600 for a used machine I would surely order a new 800+..

I am currently looking for a 900 in 20ga. I have 4 MEC's and my PW900. The PW sure is a fine piece of equipment. It has me spoiled.

One good thing about ebay is that it usually is a safe place to buy things. Ebay stands behind the buyer.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.