1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Precisin Gold MX Double Release Trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

MX Precision Gold Double release trigger Mint, serial number 0550. Bought as a back up and Jim Coons timed and set it up for me as a Relase/ Pull and have second hook. Unit has 300 rounds on it and basically stays in it's leather case as a spare or back up. It shoots bottom first and comes with Jim's up dated set back trigger installed which is 1/4" back from standard and has a life time guarantee. Jim will retime and set it up for what ever you want. Asking $1295 delivered with the leather case, paperwork and guarantee as well as second hook. Call Don at 585-786-5288 or e-mail me at Remingtondon@aol.com. First come first serve and this is like new and $600 less. Also willing to consider P$ Perazzi trigger with Allem releases on a trade. Prefer one with adjustadle lenght of pull slide but any P4 is possible. Thanks, Don

2. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Trades welcome and P4 type trigger prefered bottom firing first or selectable and prefer Allem releases but open to what you have. Don

3. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

The trade addition has sparked a great deal of interests so I'll respond in the order I receive them. Thanks....

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

DR selecable. 925

5. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS Precisin Gold MX Double Release Trigger (sold)

Thank you for all the responses but the trigger is sold pending funds. Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.