1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- Post4's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiwiG, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

FS- Post4

Hi Guys, Haven't used these glasses for a while and need some cash. Post4's size 66 with 6sets of lenses...Desert Glow, Vermillion, Lite red, Orange, Purple and Yellow. Everything in ex.cond. $175 posted to you. PM's please. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys, First $US160 gets them posted to your door. Package will take 5-7 working days to get to US from here in New Zealand. I will offer right of inspection of 3 days from receipt of the glasses, but please understand that if you decide not to take them I don't think it is unreasonable for you to bear the cost of returning them back to me (about $US30). Please also understand that since I am assuming all the risk here, that I will be sole judge of the order in which I address potential buyers- I am sorry if this offends you in any way. Kind Regards-Graham Hunter.

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys, Priced too high, Post4's not popular or wrong time of year to sell? Cheers-Graham.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys, Sorting through my 'sundries' and found another set of lenses for these glasses. The lenses are Kiwi Green and were originally for size 68 frames but have been inlet slightly to fit the 66 frames. Included in abovementioned offer...no change in price. Kind Regards-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.