1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ponsness Warren hydraulic drive

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pikepoola1racer, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FS Ponsness Warren hydraulic drive, great condition, or will traid for hand guns.

2. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

0   0   0

What macine(s) will this fit and how easy/hard/possible to switch to multiple machines?? - I have 5 PW machines - 1 for 12 - 410 guges shells

3. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

how mush are you asking. I hve a platnum 2000. Also how old, are you the original owner etc. thanks alex Kotter

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

how mush are you asking. I hve a platnum 2000. Also how old, are you the original owner etc. thanks alex Kotter

5. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dan - I only have three, but had the same idea to set up the hydraulics for multiple machines. Check the PW website, http://www.reloaders.com/, they show a actuator piston for this purpose. Then, of course, you have to do the plumbing. It looks like a costly effort, but it would be really cool. Billy

6. skinnykid

skinnykid TS Member

0   0   0

Any idea of $ price? Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

youtube ponsness warren hydraulic drive