1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Ponsness Warren 900 12ga Reloader

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bebloomster, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bebloomster

bebloomster TS Member

0   0   0

Up for grabs is my Ponsness Warren 900 12ga progressive reloader (SN 6000 and change). It is in excellent condition and comes with both 1 1/8oz and 1oz shot bushings. 9 powder bushings (G, G1, H, I, J, J1, K, L, M and N). It's no doubt me, but somehow I manage to cock the bottom of 1 in 12 or so wads when loading. If it's anything mechanical then it is probably the wad finger guides... 2 new ones are included, I just haven't installed them.

$375.00 FTF... shipping would be too expensive do to it's weight. I live in Victorville and am willing to meet within 40 miles or so (San Bernardino, Ontario etc).

Probably one of the smoothest operating 12ga progressive reloaders you will ever find.

2. Chasr

Chasr TS Member

0   0   0

Bebloomster, I read that you would rather not ship the unit, due to the weight, but if i am willing to pay the freight and any packaging material costs, would you consider packing and delivering to ups for shipment?
    Thank you for your consderation
    -ChasR

3. bebloomster

bebloomster TS Member

0   0   0

I could do that. I'm on the west coast though, So Cal.

4. Chasr

Chasr TS Member

0   0   0

bebloomster, if the 900 is still avaliable, please pm me so we can complete this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.