1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Pilla Panther post + 2 lenses - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 5 Stand Dan, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Spring cleaning of the gun room continues, part 2. These are glasses I won at shoot (a drawing not skill) and have never been used.

Panther Post frames & two lens (HDX Standard 40 LTM & HDX Max Orange 40 LTM), post frames are the ones that can accept the Rx insert.

Somehow I managed to scratch the Max Orange 40 lens. It's a tiny scratch, in the lower left corner of the lens. When I put the glasses on , I was unable see the scratch. I tried to capture the scratch in a photo, but was not able to. The location is shown in the second photo.

$350.00 delivered, PayPal preferred.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Price now $325

3. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Price now $325

4. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gamaliel Shooting Supply sells Pilla Panthers with 3 lenses for $500, get this unused set with 2 lenses for:

$295 delivered

5. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

Do you have any idea how much the RX insert is? I am looking at buying some RX glasses currently.

6. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You can cruise around the website above and find out how much RX would cost for these glasses.

7. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.