1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Phil Kiner's Trapshooting Clinic DVD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jeffbur, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffbur

jeffbur TS Member

0   0   0

FS: Phil Kiner

Selling an extra copy of Phil Kiner's Trapshooting Clinic DVD.

Price: $25.00

2. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

0   0   0

i will take the dvd i sent you a e-mail thanks bob

3. jeffbur

jeffbur TS Member

0   0   0

The DVD has been claimed, funds pending.

4. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

0   0   0

I wonder if Phil puts in there that many times he is in a big shootoff, his gun breaks, the shootoff must stop, and then resumes? Seen it many times. One unlucky guy.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure that putting anything about a malfunction would be needed in a DVD that is in fact Phils Clinic but on a DVD ... He probably should of kept on shooting his Perazzi rather than make the switch to the Kreighoff ... Either way Phil is one of the Top Guns and they are subject to the same things that can happen to anyone else, obviously ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

0   0   0

jeff sent you 2 e-mails need shipping info where to mail money ect. thanks bob mctaggart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.