1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Personal Trap Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by traploader, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

This is a Modified ATA Winchester Western "White Flyer" Trap machine made by Western Retro Product Ltd. of Victoria, BC Canada. This machine is capable of throwing standard clays (108mm) and international (110mm) targets or pheasants. Will automatically throw singles or doubles. It will oscillate up and down and/or side to side. Yes this is a wobble machine. Perfect for skeet, ATA trap or sporting clays. Versatile & durable. Comes with the Autopuller for voice release and manual push button target release. Fully automatic. It's portable and can be run on 110VAC or by a generator / inverter with a battery that is sold separately. Price is $3000 includes freight to Canada and the US lower 48.

2. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

3. treefrog

treefrog TS Member

0   0   0

$ 3,000.00 ? Please...

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

crazy price.

5. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

Hey, If you do not like the price do not buy it.

6. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

Okay folks, I'll bite. What's the going rate for an automatic wobble doubles trap?

7. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

From the other two posts, I assume they will want you to pay shipping and give it to them.

I like the item but have not the funds to purchase, and I really doubt the other two posters are even interested.

I posted because the other 2 posts just ticked me off.

If it is good condition you should get at least 50% to 70% of the original cost.

Kenny Uhlbeck

8. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

0   0   0

WOW Look at what the price is for the used ones a few posts back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.