1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi Tm1 34" SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale is my Perazzi Winchester import TM1 with screw-in chokes and Seitz style porting (Production date 1979). The wood on this shotgun is far too pretty to be Perazzi and is fitted with adjustable comb and buttplate with a Kickeez pad. LOP is 14" with this relatively thin pad. Included will be the weight kit pictured, a Perazzi choke wrench, one series II Perazzi Choke #5 (.023"), and two Wright's chokes #3 (.018) and #7 (.033). The stock has a rack dent in the wood on the left near the rear (tried to show in picture); the rest of the wood is normal with small scratches from use. Bluing shows normal wear. I don't think it has been reblued. The removable trigger is coil spring with Allem's release (non roller). The release has excellent feel. I replaced the firing pin and top lever return spring. I didn't replace the locking lug since it is still a tad before 6:00 and has lots of shooting to go but an extra Perazzi locking lug is included. Also included is the pictured Perazzi case. This shotgun shoots very well and will give excellent service to the new owner. Reasonably priced to sell at $1795 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Thank you, Mark.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Right hand palm swell.

4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I found another Perrazi series II choke that fits this shotgun. It's a #3 with .016 constriction. All constrictions are as measured in this gun, not necessarily as advertised by the makers. This choke makes 2 Perazzi and 2 Wright's that will go with this shotgun. Thanks, Mark.

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I can change the release trigger to pull if that is preferred.

8. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi tm1 seitz chokes