1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi TM-1 34 SOLD PENDING FUNDSl

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS For Sale LAST REDUCTION AFTER THIS IT GOES TO MY GRANDSON TO Only $1,600 - THIS GUN WAS LOVEINGLY REBUILT, REFINISHED AND THEN HARDLY USED BY THE PRIOR OWNER. THE SERVICE, STOCK WORK AND BLUING JOB COST AS MUCH AS THE GUN ALONG WITH THE ULTRA CUSTOM RIB. THE PARTS ARE WORTH WAY MORE THAN THE ASKING PRICE BUT I HATE TO BREAKUP A GUN THAT HAS BEEN SO WONDERFULLY REBUILT TO CLOSE TO NEW CONDITION SO IT IS STILL FOR SALE AS A SHOOTING UNIT NOT JUST A PILE OF PARTS Fully serviced and reblued by Giacomo a Perazzi TM-1 with 34" unported barrel. The rib steps up 1/3rd of the way from the receiver. The rib was built by Simmions. Stock was professional refinished and re checkered by Bob Jaimison and looks like new. The bluing is close to 100% having been reblued and fully serviced by Giacomo. LOP is 14 3/4", covered adjustable comb and recoil system. The trigger is a drop out pull and I have the release hooks for it as it was a release when I bought it but have never shot it as a release. Bore is .739 choked to .704 for a .35 constriction. The gun comes with a hard sided case (not a Perazzi case). Priced at $1,600 including the release hook plus shipping to your FFL in all states. Contact me by email at doug@citadel-usa.com or PM or by phone at 916-780-7501 evenings or 916-791-6466 days. Thanks, Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I just bought another gun today so this one needs to find a new owner. At$1,750 plus shipping this is a great deal INCLUDES THE PULL OR RELEASE TRIGGER YOU CAN SHOOT IT EITHER WAY.
    Doug

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The SKB IS SOLD, THE BERETTA IS SOLD, THE CAESAR IS SOLD SO ONLY THUS ONE LEFT AND IT IS A SUPER GUN.
    BUY IT AND KILL THEM FROM ALL YARDAGE
    DOUG

4. wva

wva Member

0   0   0

Send phone number, drop xxx.

Thanks Steve

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

REDUCED TO $1,750 PLUS SHIPPING. DO YUR SELF A FAVOR AND BUY THIS GREAT GUN.
    IT IS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. THE PARTS ARE WORTH WAY MORE THAN THE ASKING PRICE BUT I AM TO LAZY TO BREAK IT UP AND IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO DO SO.
    DOUG

6. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

7. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

8. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Up again looking for a new home

9. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

10. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Is the LOP adjutable,I need a 14 max.

Doug H.

11. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Doug the lop can be reduced to 14.25 or a little less with the instilation of a thinner recoil pad. I have a thinner one that I will instal if you wish. There is no need for the thick one except to get it to the length I wanted. The recoil system works great and absorbs most of the recoil. The pad is just for shoulder fit.
    Doug

12. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Reduced to $1,600 or back into the safe.
    doug

13. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.