1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi Stock with Slick Slide Recoil system

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hoffman06, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yes I know I should have posted it here first. I listed a nice Perazzi stock with a new Slick Slide on GunBroker auction number 176064315 if you want to take a look. I picked this stock up in a trade and installed the recoil system. I could use any help on exactly which guns it will work on. If anyone is interested or need more information give me a call at 208/476/7480.
    Carey

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Relisted as Gun Broker auction 176563645. I don't need this so make a resonable offer and if there are no bids I will stop the auction.
    Carey

3. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Chip I tried to put the stock on a Perazzi with a drop out and it was to narrow a cut. The cut measures .710 wide. In my neck of the woods there are not many Perazzis to check it against so any help would be appreciated. I will make someone a good deal if you can use it.
    Carey

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

UP as GB item 177099861. I have added some close ups of the stock cuts and maybe this will help someone identify which Perazzi this will work on.
    Thanks Guys
    Carey

5. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Lowered the price on this nice Perazzi stock with a Slick Slide recoil system Gun Broker auction 178017961. Still trying to identify the exact guns it will work on. Any help will be appreciated and remember I will take the stock back if it doesn't fit your gun. Questions 208/476/7480.
    Thanks
    Carey

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

should fit any non-removeable MX, as well as an MT-6 or Grand Italia

7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

what's the little square shown on picture 7 ???

8. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank you for the info Joe. The little square piece is a piece of wood I inletted into the stock because of a spot of soft wood in the stock when I stripped the origional finish. The factory stain had penitrated much deeper in the soft place and left a much darker spot. The stock is solid with no cracks or problems. I will be happy to take the stock back if it doesn't fit your gun.
    Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

slick slide recoil system