1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS PERAZZI SINGLE BARREL REDUCED BARREL ONLY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr.M, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Subject: FS PERAZZI MX-3 SINGLE BARREL REDUCED FS
    Email: ahoa1986@aol.com
    Image:
    Date: 02-Aug-08 - 03:21 AM MT

Perazzi MX-3 standard single barrel only for sale. Barrel is 31 1/2 inches long and is factory original with the exception that it has been ported. This barrel shows very few signs of wear and appears to have been fired very little.

Weight is 1.620KG. Bore is mirror bright and measures .725. Comes with three factory chokes numbered 4, 6, and 10 plus a Wright's extended tube marked PER2. The Wright's choke measures 25 thousandths constriction.

This is an excellent barrel for a smaller stature shooter who is using an MX-3. Pictures are available by emailing me at address above. Got 'em up on Photobucket, but can't get 'em into this message. Asking $1350. for the barrel including shipping from Oregon. If you're going to the Grand, you can pick it up there. I'll be announcing shoot-offs for the entire ten days.

One last chance, then I'll turn this thing into a plowshare. $999.00 for this Perazzi MX-3 single barrel that is factory un-messed with except for the porting. You pay for shipping to your location or pick it up at the Grand American. Confirmed funds required. Never seen one cheaper.

Email me at above address for pictures.

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.