1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi SCIT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PAR8HED, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

For Sale Perazzi SCIT Serial # 391XX This is an Ithaca gun I bought a year ago. It has a Kick-Eze pad and the 32" bottom barrel is ported. I removed two recoil reducers from the stock for weight and the ejectors. I have all the parts and they come with the gun. Also included is a Stan Baker 34" unsingle with four choke tubes and a new Perazzi 2 barrel case. I had Giacomo do a tune-up last year. Price is $4,000 plus shipping to your FFL. Please PM me for more details.
    Hal Hitchcock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That'l work!!

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

4. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

Additional photos per a request. Please PM with any additional questions.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

To all of you that E-mailed me.. Not one of you told me it had an extra Stan Baker barrel.. The money is VERY fair.. This is one of the most dynamic guns Perazzi made.. It is in excellent condition and will give you many years of use.. The Stan Baker barrel is a target eating barrel and they have always performed well.. One small note.. please check if you want to put a release trigger in for 2 things.. First.. the hammers should be cut for the early model firing pins.. or use late model firing pins should be installed... Second.. as these guns were really hand fitted.. sometimes your trigger will need to be adjusted to fit correctly.. Not a big thing..but don't force your trigger in this gun..if you choose not to use the trigger already in the gun... Percision triggers usually need the cocking feet fitted.. Hope this helps.. Also.. how are the barrels choked???? All Good.. Mike

6. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

Thanks! On the trigger, it fits TIGHT! You don't have to force it, but all the pins must be lined up or it will not fit in the stock. Giacomo did a tune up earlier this year and I'm assuming that new pins were put in and I know they were checked. As for Precision or release triggers, can't help you on that one regarding fit, etc. Barrels are IM & Full according to the person who dial checked it for me.

According to the Baker instruction sheets, this barrel was job #083 with a .740 diameter. Chokes are 705, 710, 720 & 725.

Hal Hitchcock

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Did you bring it to Giacomo at the GRAND.. this year.. I thought I remembered the gun... but want to ask first.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. was the guy using the bore gauge an older.. slightly overweight..grey headed guy???in his mid 50's??

8. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

Nope, but we did talk quite abit at the Grand this year about my gun. I had the local "expert" at the gun club check it last April.

9. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

10. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I can't believe this gun is still for sale... Someone is missing a great deal.. maybe the seller should offer the single barrels seperate from the O/U gun..??? It would make someone a fine shooter.. Made better than todays guns for sure..

12. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

Some tire kickers, but nothing yet. If someone wanted just the O/U gun I would consider any serious offer on it. This gun isn't something to hang on the wall, it's a solid shooter.

13. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

0   0   0

sold pending funds. Thank you to all who looked at Big Bore for the assist!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ithaca perazzi single barrel shotguns scit
ithaca shotgun scit
perazzi map scit
perazzi new scit

perazzi scit

perazzi scit for sale
perazzi scit shotgun