1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi MX8

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tgptc, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgptc

tgptc TS Member

0   0   0

Peraazi MX8 for sale. She was completely gone over by Giacomo several years ago and is in perfect shape. She has beautiful upgraded wood, Moe Bragg's thousand dollar "Soft Touch" recoil system (has adjustable comb and butt too) which completely absorbs recoil, and removable trigger. She has 29.5 inch barrels choked full on lower and fuller on top, and they make clays break real pretty. I use it now and then on skeet too and IF I hit something, there's just a dust cloud.
    Supposedly she's worth 8 grand but I paid 4500, then bought a older but good hard case for her for another hundred and a half. I'd like to get 4500 for her as she's worth every bit of it.
    The gun is located near Seattle. If you'd like photos please email me or call 360-331-5866.

Thanks!

George Buehler.

2. tgptc

tgptc TS Member

0   0   0

I refer to every machine I own in a personal tense because I like 'em! For instance, my 300,000 mile Cummins Dodge is Ol White Trash Wet Dream or WTWD. This Perazzi is always referred to in the feminine tense 'caus she's so purty. No name; maybe just, in the Irish fashion, "Herself" would do?

G.

3. tgptc

tgptc TS Member

0   0   0

Don't know if you think I'm lying about the truck or the gun. The Dodge ain't for sale but the gun is. If you want to see pics of it, just write (like another guy just did) and ask and I'll send you a good selection. No need to post what you did.
    However, if it IS the gun you don't believe a word of, then is my price to low? I'll raise it if that makes you feel better but that's what I'm in it (plus FFL and postage) and that's what I want back.

George

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Mike @ The Silver Dollar just had o/u mx8 for $3500 it lasted a day or two
    that was a deal.

5. tgptc

tgptc TS Member

0   0   0

I apologize for the post re: lying. It refers to a post now removed, and, I got a private email from the guy who posted it making it clear I had misunderstood his message. No harm done I hope!

George

George

6. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

I made a post and did have some regrets and they are the following,

I noteded that Mike @ The Silver Dollar had a MX8 for $3500 and even this one @4500 both are,were bargins I did not intend too slame George or his post.
    Thank You for the ability to correct my post.
    Jim Z.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.