1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-PERAZZI MX5 16 GA. 28IN.BRILLEYS CASED REDUCED!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Just a question.. Have you ever tried a set of 12 gauge barrels on the frame???

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Mike,

They're build on 12 GA frame.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

thanks Steve.. I thought they were.. but I've never had the chance to actually check.. It seems to be to be a dandy way to have a great uplsnd gun.. and add a 12 gauge O/U for trap or Sporting clays.. All Good.. Mike

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Yes, depend on how much you want to spend. MX-5 with the low maintenance coil springs and barrel selector on safety switch, it'll be a handy all around gun. You may even find an inexpensive MX-3 top single for ATA.

5. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Do you have any interest in selling just the barrels? I have an MX5 two barrel set in 12ga and 20ga. Steve W is correct. My 20 ga barrels were ment to fit on my 12 ga. frame with matching serial numbers. I would like to have a 16ga barrel to make it a triple barrel set. Please let me know. You can email me at jveta@aol.com My name is Jim Veta. Thanks.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I've got a set of 20 gauge barrels.. Briley choked that would fit this frame..$1500 delivered.. Reblued by Giacomo.. mint condition.. Never installed after bluing..

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

0   0   0

What are the dimensions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mx5 16ga perazzi

perazzi mx5 16 ga