1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Perazzi MX2L and Ljutic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kgp, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgp

kgp TS Member

It's time to thin the herd and I am interested in selling the following guns:

Perazzi MX2L
    If you are not familiar with the Perazzi MX2L, it is an MX-8 type receiver, originally designed as an Olympic trap model. Not a lot of them were imported. The metal on the gun is 99%. The wood is Claro walnut, custom made by Wenig. 14/12 LOP with another recoil pad to reduce to about 14 1/8 if you are wearing a heavy coat. I used it for sporting clays, and a little double trap. It shoots fairly flat, close to 50/50 with stacked beads. There is one small ding on the wood behind the trigger guard, otherwise in great shape. It has Briley thin wall chokes and parts to convert to release trigger. Barrel length is 30 inches. Price is $6,000 plus shipping to an FFL.

Ljutic Standard Rib
    The Ljutic is a late model (#35xx) standard rib, 80/20 POI with right hand rollover stock and a Soft-Touch recoil reducer. A little blue wear, it's a Ljutic). Very soft shooter. LOP 14 1/2, adjustable comb, full choke. It also has the parts to convert to release. Price is $3,500 plus shipping to an FFL.

I also have a Beretta 471 20ga.($2,600), Parker Reproduction 20 ga.($3,800), Cooper 22 in 220 Swift($1,300), HK USP .45($600), Sig 220 .45($600), Kimber TEN target .45($850), Kimber Ultra CDP 4"($900), Browning .380 nickel ($600).
    All are in mint shape. Let me know if you want more details or pics of any.

I have bought and sold guns here for several years and have had great dealings with all either buying or selling. Bob Shultz or Joel Etchen can also vouch for me if you call them.

I live near Augusta, Maine and my phone number is 207 685-4009.

Ken Payne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kgp