1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi MX2 L

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 5141, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a MX2 L...Quick Specs,I hope to cover everything ,this is a Knowledgeable group so I may omit something ,contact me, I know most everything about this gun, Pics will follow later today
    29.5" Bbls kg.1.550 18.4 bores measure .726 and .727 Factory original choking of .027 Top and .037 bottom,As with ALL MX2L's firing order was O/U....
    Bbl's. unaltered in any way. Factory twin White beads. Gun has original factory numbered wood, Stock has a 4-way Soft top adjustable comb installed by Phillip Crenwelge. A thin Adjustable butt hardware and a Kick-Eze pad installed to a 14 5/8 LOP/ Trigger is pull/pull O/U tuned by Phillip C.
    ALL numbers with the exception of the trigger group(which is not numbered)are the original Factory stampings. 1981 gun if I recall,(can verify)
    I bought this in almost pristine condition,I had occasion to be in the Kerrville arrea a lot last summer and wanted a gun to use at the bunker facility, Shot about 700 rounds through it,probably more than at any time previously used. Not down there anymore and want to sell it. Anyone wanting a Bunker rig would find it desireable....I don't post on here but if you contact me I will provide references of several guys who have known me for years,and frequent this site. Gun is not cased. $4200.0 with a three day inspection of course.

2. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

up for agood deal, nice gun

3. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

pics as promised

[​IMG]

4. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

pics as promised

5. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

pics as promised

[​IMG]

6. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

Eddie
    Thanks so much...... site is more challenging than some others and I have a new photo acct. still in learning curve changing from....bucket.
    Paul

7. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

In response to several emails..... Type 4 Gun, Serial number 600XX
    Proof Code AI (1982)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
parazzi mx2k

perazzi mx2

perazzi mx2 l