1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Perazzi MX14 Combo $5,800. shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wilson CQB, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilson CQB

Wilson CQB TS Member

0   0   0

Reduced to $5,800. shipped. Perazzi MX 14 Combo. Very good/Excellent condition, there is a very small ding on the forearm wood. 34" Unsingle fixed choke at full (based on the barrel markings and the conversion table at Perazzi.com). The over/under is 31 1/2" improved modified and improved cylinder (based on the barrel markings and the conversion table at Perazzi.com). Both sets of barrels are ported. Comes with Perazzi hard case, extra trigger springs, manual, and Perrazi tube of lubricant. The LOP is about 14" or just a bit over 14". The trigger is drop out and adjustable. Additional pictures available upon request.
    Email is the best way to contact me since I do not check my private messages on trapshooters.com everyday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wilson CQB

Wilson CQB TS Member

0   0   0

Still available.

Trades considered for Perazzi MX2000 combo, MX10RS combo. I can add cash.

3. Wilson CQB

Wilson CQB TS Member

0   0   0

Still available.

Trades considered for Perazzi MX2000 combo, MX10RS combo. I can add cash.

4. Wilson CQB

Wilson CQB TS Member

0   0   0

still available

5. Wilson CQB

Wilson CQB TS Member

0   0   0

Still here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.