1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi MX-14

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by walterma, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walterma

walterma TS Member

For Sale. Perazzi MX-14 34" O/U Barrels Factory choke tubes plus Briley choke tubes, Adjustable Rib, Adjustable Comb also comes w/ hard case. Gun is in excellent shape has some use marks nothing bad asking $7,000. If interested send me an email.

Thanks,
    Michael
    michael.walter2@usarec.army.mil

2. walterma

walterma TS Member

The gun has 34" Over Under Barrels, I have no single barrel. I'm unsure when the gun was made I can look into it but it is an MX-14 w/ an adjustable rib..Let me know if you have any other questions.

Michael

3. walterma

walterma TS Member

Thanks. I'll check the SN#s but I know that the receiver and the barrel sn's match. The wood however is from an MX-15..

Michael

4. RLSS

RLSS TS Member

Mike,

If you don't mind, I'll try to help a little bit here.

I owned this gun for a short while a couple of years ago. I bought it used, even though it was as new when I got it, and I asked the same questions you guys are about it before I had it in my hands.

The genesis of this gun had to be a special order at some point from Perazzi.

It is a MX-14 reciever, smooth sides. The barrels O/U only are 34" with original Perazzi factory choke tubes. They are pure factory Perazzi MX-10 RS barrels, with adjustable rib, and originally had 4 nothes. Dennis Devault added a fifth notch to the rib for higher point of impact. And yes, the SN#s do match, and have NOT been redone. I know it's unique, but that's what it is.

That said, this gun does have MX-15 wood. I put it on the gun myself. So the reciever, barrels, and forend iron have matching SN #'s, and the wood has different #'s from the iron, but are a set.

Agian, I know it is unique, but that's what it is. This is without a doubt the smoothest swinging shotgun I have ever had in my hands, and the barrels are nothing short of fantastic. With the extended Briley tubes that have been added to this deal, you get a 35" O/U, with a five notch adjustable rib.

This gun is in pristine condition, and if it was not for the fact that I have another one very similar to it now, I would buy it back in a heart beat.

RLSS

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

And besides that RLSS, Mike is somewhat optimistic as to what the parts are worth. Jake

6. RLSS

RLSS TS Member

PBB,

Agreed, I'll pull my second post.

RLSS

7. walterma

walterma TS Member

RLSS,

Thank You very much for helping me out w/ that. If you could send me an email I would like to talk w/ ya I have some more questions. Thanks again RLSS..

michael.walter2@usarec.army.mil

8. walterma

walterma TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.