1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi MX-14 L Combo*****SOLD*****

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by VNVET, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

Gentleman, I have decided to sell my trapgun as I'm not shooting trap anymore. This gun was new in 2002 and has been gently cared for as the photos will indicate. The metal is 98% + and the wood is 94/95%. Giacomo tuned this gun and brought it to new specs 9/30/2010 and nickel plated the receiver for a cost of $811. Since then approximately 2000 targets have been shot thru the gun. The O/U barrel has about 2000 targets fired since new. Price is $7495 + shipping and insurance to your FFL. A PM to me will begin the discussion.

http://s162.photobucket.com/user/jjacks58/library/#/user/jjacks58/library/Perazzi%20MX14%20L?sort=3&page=1&_suid=136708889230601285364715231233

Here are the details:

Unsingle barrel 34" fixed full choke, bore=.737, choke .035,
    O/U barrel 32", bore =.737, bottom choke = .024, top choke=.034
    LOP with the addition of Jones Adj. 14.75. Stock has not been cut.
    Stock as no cast, and right palm swell

The following work was performed by Giacomo on 9/30/2010

Action bolt
    top lever return spring
    ejector spring
    catch bolt

labor to install above parts

Hand polish and hot blue small parts: forend metal,trigger group.

hand polish and nickel plate receiver only

Total cost $811

Approximately 2000 targets have been shot since this work was performed.

VNVET

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

0   0   0

That is a very pretty gun.

3. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

Shawn,
    Thanks for posting a link to my Photobucket Album that works. I could't figure out how and I knew the copy and paste wasn't going to work for everyone.

The MX-14 L comes with a receiver that has not bluing, plating or any durable finish other than a lacquer coating over the bare metal. Once the lacquer begins to wear off on the edges then the required maintenance goes up. The nickel plating does not fill in the engraving on the receiver, It remains clean and sharp. According to Giacomo, the nickel finish is the standard applied to this model Perazzi.

I will leave it on Trapshooters for awhile then it goes to Gunbroker with a price increase, due to the fees charges on that auction site.

VNVET

4. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

To the top for the evening crowd.

5. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

6. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

TTT