1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi Extreme chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BobC, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

4 perazzi extreme titanium chokes for sale... Will fit any perazzi barrel... replaces original perazzi factory chokes..... Sizes: 15 (light Mod), two 10's (improved cylinder) and one 5 (cylinder) ...original price $110 each.... $80 each or $300 for the 4..... 2months old.... I have changed barrels and am using Briley thinwalls....... contact me Bob Coffman...... at drbobcof@yahoo.com

2. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

4 perazzi extreme titanium chokes for sale... Will fit any perazzi barrel... replaces original perazzi factory chokes..... Sizes: 15 (light Mod), two 10's (improved cylinder) and one 5 (cylinder) ...original price $110 each.... $80 each or $300 for the 4..... 2months old.... I have changed barrels and am using Briley thinwalls....... contact me Bob Coffman...... at drbobcof@yahoo.com

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There are three different types of Perazzi choke tubes. Type 2-4. Which are yours Bob?

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

I had these choke tubes in my hand at one time, they are like new, and some are indeed new.

Those are the current 4th generation type chokes that was made to factory 18.7 mm big bores.

However, you can also use them on 18.4 & 18.5 mm bores too. Just subtract 3 & 2 mm from the marking. Which means LM become approx. IC, M become approx. LM in 18.4 mm bores.

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

But isn't the lead-in wrong then, Steve? I mean, it's bad enough when it's 0.010 too big at the start, but wouldn't 0.020 be pushing it? If it makes any difference, that is, and I doubt anyone knows that. I've recently bought some "bore-diameter-matched" chokes and they weren't, though one brand actually was. It will be interesting to see if it differs at all from the others, which promise the same thing, but fail to deliver.

Neil

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

thanks Neil..

how does a choke from a 18.7 bore fit into a 18.4 bore ???
    won't there be a step where the end of the choke meets the barrel ?

ernie

7. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Steve for your clarification... I bought the chokes for a new 32 inch 18.7 bore barrel that I was briefly using for sporting clays. The barrel was abit to heavy so I returned it and have no use for the chokes.... the barrel I use now has Briley.... The extreme chokes pattern well, have not cleanup problem, and look amazing....anyone interested........ Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.