1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi extra soft locking bolts #13 MX & TM

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Well.. after 10 months of waiting.. I have finally had my CNC shop finish some special.. soft locking bolts for a Perazzi single of double barrel... MX or MT series.. These will NOT last as long as factory bolts.. but will provide much less wear on the barrel ears to prevent the costly rewelding of them.. Properly lubed and gun closed correctly.. the locking bolts will equal or exceed a factory bolt closed incorrectly.. In any event.. I'm not anywhere near the shop but have 40 of each bolt to sell.. The TM bolts are $90.00 shipped in the 48 and the MX are $100 shipped in the 48.. These will need to be fitted as they are oversized for best fit... Quanity discounts will apply of 5 or more / 10 or more... Again..If I get a good response I'll send a few up to Dan for size check..as he uses no aftermarket parts... Mike

2. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

mike--great to see your post---

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Good to hear that you are up and at it again.....larryB

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Welcome back, Mike!

Nice product...how much to install?

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

OK friends.. I'm home now.. Locking bolts are in hand.. Installation will be reasonable..depending on what is involved.. Remember..I do this to keep busy..and I'm fair to all.. BUT.. since I'm not in the store..you'll need to bring your gun to me.. Later.. when I'm in full time.. or at least more hours..shipping could be an option..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

By the.. I have fully checked them out.. once in my hands.. dimentionally exactly the same as factory.. just made to the original formula with a leaded steel..for better wear properties.. and it can not be welded.. The factory never wanted a welded locking bolt as it will wear the barrel ears..unless they are welded too..and are harder than the rest of the mono-block..(which is pretty soft)..My bolts are just a little softer..so the bolt wears.. and not the barrel ears..It's the sacraficial part.. Hope you like them.. For the most part..will install them for $100...straight installation.. plus whatever springs.. pins.. parts you might also need..at cost.. Shipping and insurance is at cost and extra.. to the 47 states only..nothing to California except parts. Forget the 1st and 15th of each month plus a few days.. I get my chemo.. Still plugging away.. Mike

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

locking bolt perazzi