1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi Competiton IV TM1 Extraordinarily nice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OkOk, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Very Nice TM1 Competition IV 32 inch original barrel with removable trigger,factory screw in chokes #7,9,and 11,choke tool, and original hard case. Even original pad, Wood is very nice with only nominal handling marks, blueing is shinny and very nice. Striped receiver is very nice also on all sides. This Perazzi shows beautifully and more imporrtantly is joy to shoot and smokes targets. Mechanically as perfect as you can get. This is the last of the Perazzi imports by Ithaca that have the metal striped recievers. LOP is about 14 3/8 and DOC is 1 1/2 inches. If you have any question feel free to give me a call. Dana 978 337 7762 $1800 to your FFL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Price?

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

A very nice classic. The case looks like new also. Very nice deal.

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

$1,800.00 I thought the stripped receiver gun was called a MT-6.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The MT-6 was the sister gun. It was the O/U version.

6. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

0   0   0

Had one just like this for years. Very reliable. I went to K-Guns for different balance, but this is a lot of gun for 1800. I sold mine for 1800 years ago when that was a lot more money. Great deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.