1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Perazzi Comp One

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baber, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

AGKING:

I own three of these. Just bought a primo almost new Type 2 version. Spent 30 years in some guys safe. Paid $2200 which appears to be the market for these guns. Sure you don't have a couple of digits reversed in your price?

TB

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

AGKINK...

MX8B is on target.... and I did luck up on the Comp 1 deal....

Go read this thread...

http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?ThreadID=126679#1108982

TB

3. AAfan

AAfan TS Member

Howdy,

I'm the one who was looking for a primo Comp 1 Skeet special here. I have one in 99% I bought after months of agonizing over the price...$3,600. Have not seen one in the same condition since but the ones I did see were in the $2000-3000 range. And I looked at lots of them!:)

Howard

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

agking...

If you paid anything much above $3k for this gun I would be very surprised. If you did you got ripped off. Go back to the crook and get your money back.

TB

5. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

agking,

check out Indiana Gun Club as a price reference
    http://www.indianagunclub.com/Pages/search.aspx

they have two COMP ONE shotguns for under $3k (one with a SOFT-TOUCH).

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I own 3 comp ones. (And several other P-guns. I love em.) I have never paid over $2,500 for a comp one. The last one I bought at auction. It is absolutely new. Still has the original varnish on the tiger stripe bluing. 28 1/2" tapered rib. I paid $1,700 for it. Less than 6 months ago, one sold on gun broker in excellent condition for $2,300. Now, I do think that a comp one for around $2,000 is a heck of a gun for the money. But, there is no way that one will sell for over $3,500. One thing I have noticed consistently is that in this forum, sellers seem to think their stuff is worth top,top dollar when they resell it. That is not my experience. Jake

7. Baber

Baber TS Member

AGKING...

If you sold it for what you were asking you really had a sucker or you did something that will put you in jail.

TB

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Can you sell a couple of mine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.